Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RA analysis-how the process went.

So I thought that this process was a little bit more messy for me than the oped. It was probably more my fault than anything but I didn't really feel like I knew what I was doing. Also, I kept trying to drag on my paper to make it have more length instead of actually having good quality because of the length requirement. It also was a lot more stressful for me because how close it was for midterms. So all in all, it was probably just about the same process as the last paper/blog, but because of all the circumstances outside of it I had going on it just seemed way too stressful for me. Now that I look back on it though, it was a pretty easy topic and paper to write though considering the fact we just had to read a blog and say why it worked or didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment